Chromakey is an effect like technique that combines two images as frames, removing color from one image (or making it transparent), leaving another image behind it, e.g. A weather warning can be displayed based on a computer card generated by the weather. This technique is also known as color testing, color separation overlay, green screen, pink screen and blue screen.
With Chroma Key Studio, you can easily apply this technique to your photos or videos because the background or video background changer works like a charm. Choose your scene, photo or video. Select the background of the image. Adjust the editing settings as needed. The color tolerance and background color can be adjusted to ensure that the background is well drawn. When ready, click Done to save the result. You can share the resulting image as a video. Have fun.
- Here is something for us frequent users.
- BIG updates September 2019 !!!
This is our 2nd birthday app. Have fun everyone!
Quick start instructions:
Step 1: Set up a tripod camera or a photo camera and point to the subject. The background of the subject must have a uniform color.
Step 2: Start the app and then tap anywhere on the screen to select the color that you want to make transparent, in most cases the background is the one you normally apply. (Update from September 2019, you can now use a maximum of 10 chromata keys)
Step 3: Adjust the tolerance / precision / brightness / contrast sliders to achieve the desired effect.
Step 4: Click on the recording icon at the bottom left of the screen to start recording. You know it is already included when all the icons disappear from the screen.
1) Take screenshots.
2) Touch each part of the screen to select the color that you want to make transparent.
3) Detailed sliders and tolerance for transparency.
4) Brightness and contrast sliders for foreground and background films and images.
5) Adjust the back and front of the camera.
6) No watermarks.
1) The quality and resolution of the output are highly dependent on the phone and its cameras.
2) This app is designed for experimenting, learning and having fun with simple videos on a green screen.
1) Take photos and videos – This permission is required so that the app can use the phone’s camera to record videos and photos.
Please note that the application is in beta, please share all comments with me.
- Needs a solid clear color background
- Photos only – no video
Draw something with a light color background and it will blur the background with Chroma Key.
After the background is removed, you can adjust the level of sensitivity removal, move the user, change the person, manually clean the sections, add a filter, change brightness, and import backgrounds.
With the image, you can save the half image, share the half image, or delete the image with the background removed.
The background should be of a uniform color, preferably a light color such as green or blue. Make sure there is nothing on the left, right, or top edges except for the background, as this is the swatch. Use a well-lit background with little shade or harsh lighting. Tap the info icon for directions on better photos.
** If the app crashes, please send an error report if prompted. Help me a lot **
Creating your own videos without a background was so easy!
*** More than 1 million users, thank you very much! ***
Thanks to the Green Screen Live Recording app you can record yourself with the front camera if the rear camera and the background behind you change.
Choose from the dozens of background sets that come with this app, professional display settings such as workplaces, air, exterior. You can also choose from animated scenes with busy employees there, perfect to give your video a professional look and add weight to what you have to say.
Still in any position, portrait or landscape mode.
The app stores your videos directly in the photo library. You do not have to wait for treatment. And because the videos are in the photo library, you are a step away from sharing them via email, text, YouTube, dropbox or one of your favorite apps.
Do you want more? We are aware of you. You don’t even need a green screen, with this app you can choose which color range you want to draw from your environment and make it transparent to show the background of your choice.
And to add it, you can also add your own personal background images via the internet, photo library or directly from the camera.
The images you import can also be fully customized with our advanced image editing tool that cuts and rotates your background image.
Finally, this app is free to use with all background images and all functions. That is a deal that you cannot refuse! Download it now.
- Exciting new feature: add great special effects to your live videos such as explosions, snow, rain, fire, nyan cat, earn dollars and even a dirty emoji!
- You can now add your own personal movies as a background from your photo library
- Multiple backgrounds with green screen for daily school news shows.
- New feature: you can now apply a green screen effect to any movie in your photo gallery (or to any other color you want!)
New feature: you can now apply the green screen effect to any photo in your photo gallery (or apply it to any other color you want!)
New feature: you can add your own audio tracks from your music library or template
New features: thousands of emojis, stickers, wallpapers, and movies are now available
New features: come back regularly to see our backgrounds and stickers
New: add text to your videos
New: you can now change the appearance of the stickers by moving, scaling and rotating them
We want to thank the community, especially the teachers and students at the Title 1 school in Norfolk, Va. Thank you for using the green screen app for your daily school news show. Your competition where students have to judge the location in the background to anchor the guest is a good idea! Thumbs up. We have added a mud green background to cities around the world. Have fun!
In-app subscriptions and purchases
• Payment will be debited to a credit card in the iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription is renewed automatically unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• An account debits within 24 hours before the end of the current period for $ 1.99 or $ 9.99 (annual) or $ 0.49 (weekly) or $ 39.99 (monthly commercial use) (may vary per location).
• The user can manage subscriptions, and automatic renewal can be disabled by accessing the user’s account settings after purchase.